2 bedroom flat for sale

£475,000 /Sale price - London Greater London E1

Details

  • Beds: 2
  • Baths: 1
  • Price: £475,000 /Sale price
Advertisement

Overview

Spread across 661 Sq Ft, this well accommodated and lovingly maintained apartment has a neutral finish creating a turnkey option ready for immediate occupation. An open-plan living / dining / kitchen arrangement makes an ideal entertaining space, whilst allowing ample room for working from home if required.Accessed via the first floor, the entrance leads into the impressive and spacious living space, with direct access on to the private balcony. An internal hall with a large built in storage cupboard connects the living space to the rest of the interior. Both bedrooms are generous doubles, with the principal room having fitted wardrobes with the second featuring a Juliet balcony. A modern shower room completes the interior.St. Mary Graces Court is part of a unique affordable housing scheme, offered as a 60% share, with no rent required on the remaining 40%. This development was originally built for the shared ownership market although restrictions are now relaxed for the open market. The lease of 60% is equivalent to 100% ownership with no rent to pay on the silent 40%. All equity from any sales or rental income is 100% due to the leaseholder.SituationLocated to the east of the Tower of London and north of St Katharine Docks, St Mary Graces Court is a small scale, residential and commercial development with this apartment set within Cartwright St. Located only minutes away from Tower Hill (Circle & District Line) and Tower Gateway (DLR) stations, and other excellent links to the City, Canary Wharf and the West End.The surrounding area boasts plenty of local amenities, popular restaurants and bars. The famous St Katharine Docks is just a few minutes walk from the property. The flat is within convenient walking distance of The City, Liverpool Street, Wapping, Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Whitechapel Station (for the recently opened Elizabeth Line).Additional InformationLease: 127.5 years from March 1987 Ground Rent: £75 P.A Service Charges: £2116 P.A Council Tax: Tower Hamlets, Band D For more details and to contact: https://realtyww.info/flats_london-d196251/for-sale_i71592736

Amenities

  • Home
    • 661 Sq Ft
    • First Floor
    • Two Double Bedrooms
    • Private Balcony
    • Open-Plan Living
    • Secure Residents Parking
    • Nearby Tower Hill
    • Well Presented with Neutral Décor
    • Chain Free
Flat London
  • Property listing image
  • £ 650,000

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London W4
  • Property listing image
  • £ 450,000

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London E3
  • Property listing image
  • £ 475,000

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London NW6
  • Property listing image
  • £ 2,693,000

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London W1W
  • Property listing image
  • £ 500,000

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London NW11
  • Property listing image
  • £ 189,950

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London E4
  • Property listing image
  • £ 2,250,000

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London SW7
  • Property listing image
  • £ 350,000

    2 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London E1
  • Property listing image
  • £ 3,950,000

    5 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London SW5
  • Property listing image
  • £ 325,000

    1 bedroom for sale
    London Greater London SE3
This Flat for sale is located at London Greater London E1. The home has 2 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom. This 2 bedroom Flat in London Greater London is for sale for £475,000 /Sale price.

Disclaimer

The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.


2024-05-08, Viewed 6 times.