Property photo 52656856_7a5fb90f02b7e7eca326be13ea36540a.jpeg
Scroll
Property photo 52656856_dcc39438db3fc6a7a4fb2c8697df3a36.jpeg
Scroll
Property photo 52656856_3e9f84c7ca44124177e7b622e2171e16.jpeg
Scroll
Property photo 52656856_2469cc6dd5949dd0532124e67692d118.jpeg
Scroll
Property photo 52656856_126e7fc5ff13a38c4065b17318ba5af3.jpeg

£126,000 /Sale price

1 bedroom flat for sale
Mitcham London CR4 4BE

Description

***** warden assisted over 55's apartment *****A spacious and well maintained one bedroom first floor retirement apartment built around 1987 and available with no onward chain. It is located in the heart of Mitcham town centre just off the London Road near to the Cricket green.The property features a good size lounge and double bedroom, modern kitchen, double glazing, electric storage heating and modern Wet room/shower Other features include lift service.The development has the benefit of a communal lounge with regular events for the residents scheduled during the week.The property is bought with a 70% share ownership with the remaining 30% being retained by Optivo housing.Communal hallway stairs and lift service to first floorentrance hall built in storage cupboard housing hot water tank, entry phone, storage heater, further storage cupboardlounge 15' 3 x 11' 3 (4.65m x 3.43m) double glazed window, storage heaterkitchen 8' x 6' 10 (2.44m x 2.08m) single drainer sink unit with range of work surfaces and wall and base units,bedroom 11' 11 x 9' 3 (3.63m x 2.82m) double glazed window, rage of fitted wardrobeswet room/shower shower cubicle with shower unit, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail For more details and to contact: https://realtyww.info/flats_london-r311/for-sale_i38838880

Details

  • Beds: 1
  • Baths: 1
  • Price: £126,000 /Sale price
  • Internal Reference No.: 38838880

Features

  • Home
    • Communal Lounge
    • Shared ownership scheme
    • Access to transport
    • Over 55's development
    • Lift Service
    • Town centre location
    • Warden assisted
    • Wet/Shower room
    • Storage heaters
This Flat for sale is located at Mitcham London CR4 4BE. The home has 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom. This 1 bedroom Flat in Mitcham London is for sale for £126,000 /Sale price.

Disclaimer

The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.


2022-08-04, Viewed 0 times.