Barley Mead Maidenhead South East England SL6
On Maidenheads Western outskirts in a small development built by Berkeley Homes, is this spacious five bedroom detached family house with an already converted loft to provide flexible living accommodation.
On Maidenheads Western outskirts in a small development built by Berkeley Homes, is this spacious five bedroom detached family house with an already converted loft to provide flexible living accommodation. The kitchen has been replaced and now includes a breakfast bar and access into the utility room and garage, there is an open plan dining / conservatory and a separate living room to front, on the first floor is four bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two bathrooms (one Ensuite to master). This property has great access to both M4 & M40 motorways and is only 1.7 miles from Maidenhead Town Centre and Train Station (future Crossrail).
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading. Prior to the Thicket roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane (signposted Woodlands Park). Proceed under the motorway bridge and a after a short distance turn left into Barley Mead.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 2
- Price: £900,000
- Status: for sale
- Internal Reference No.: 59880081
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-06, Viewed 4 times.